Monday, December 8, 2008

Getting our tree
















Sunday was cold and lightly snowing, the perfect tree picking day. The kids were all for it, then screamed "HOT COCOA" It was a little colder than we thought.

But we got the perfect tree and all is well in the world. I'll post some pictures of it lit tomorrow. After we decorated the tree and had hot cocoa, we went to the annual tree lighting in town. It was freezing by 6 and Trent wouldn't keep his gloves on. We didn 't last long before going into the church for more hot cocoa and cookies. We brought some cookies, since we have girl scouts in the house we were responsible.

Here's Trent singing with the High School Musical Sing It for Wii. He loves hearing himself sing too cute. And the other one, I'm not sure if he's taking them off or putting them on, it's been a struggle, but I think he finally gets that we don't pull on the tree!!!!!! Scary little man. Anyway, We're having a baby boy in a few months, yeah!! Two boys and two girls, how cool are we?

Today is also my birthday. I didn't have to change diapers or clean for the whole day! I picked up a little, but that's just because I couldn't stand the mess in the playroom until the kids got home from school. Sean even went grocery shopping with Trent, and I got to take a bath in the middle of the day!!!!! I got new slippers, a really cute sweater and a two new books. Then Kurt drove all the way here from Boston to see me and bring me the cutest leather box filled with the new coffee mugs I have been starting to collect. I don't need anymore now! That was so nice of him! Dad came over too with my gift of cash and hung out for a little while. Mom gave me my present early, a beautiful frame with pictures of my family in it. I feel pretty lucky today, but I'm tired from doing nothing. So goodnight for now crazy monkeys and happy birthday!!!!

No comments: