Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pictures for Christmas and Trent's 15 months even though he's now 16 months





Here are some of the pictures Kurt took for us. Are my kids so cute or what? I know I'm supposed to
say that cause they are my kids, but wow they
are so cute. I hope this new baby is just as
cute. they have pretty high standards.
Anyway, enough braggy. I'm having a
crappy day. Nothing is going good.
Trent has cried more tonight then in his whole life put together but who can blame him. At least 2 molars are coming in soon I hope. I can feel them right under the skin, and the bottom gums are really swollen too. The poor kid is miserable. Then I couldn't pick up these lovely pictures at Walmart because Kurt takes too professional pictures and I need him to sign a release form. But he's going to do that for me tomorrow because he loves me so much. I felt so dumb at the store. I started to cry when she was telling me all this, so I just walked away. Ah, hormones are lovely things aren't they. Then I didn't realize it was the 2nd today, so when Hailey didn't get off the bus, I freaked out and called the school to see if she went to Girl Scouts on accident. Now they must think I'm really stupid. Just one of those days not to put in the record books. Everyone has to have them once in a while right? Life has been so good here for so long, it was bound to happen. Tomorrow is another day, as long as I can get some sleep. Tomorrow Mom is coming over for a cookie bake-a-thon. Motrin for Trent 45 minutes before we start and hopefully he'll cooperate. I love to bake, it always calms me so I'm very much looking forward to it, and the girls are very good cookie helpers. Hailey rocks at rolling dough, which I suck at, and Kayla makes the cutest little balls. I'm going to take a picture of our new and much improved bathroom for the next blog. I keep forgetting to take a picture of it. It's exciting. I'll try to do more this week, but with my new facebook it's hard to keep up.





1 comment:

Kurt Uccello said...

what does the 2nd of december mean that hailey would be on the bus????????