Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas to New Years blah blah blah















































Christmas Eve at our house. It went well, we had lasagna, a meat, veggie and seafood kind. Very tasty. The kids had fun wrestling and opening presents. Although, Trent was mad that he couldn't just carry all the presents around. Opening them just isn't that fun when you're young. Mom even got all the kids matching pj's, dork! Then Christmas day was here with Sean's family. We had yummy glazed ham. I cooked way too much food but that's ok. Leftovers are good too. The kids got really good presents this year and were not spoiled too much. We got cash from a few family members for our Coco Key Water Park vacation. Battleship is a big hit here and the girls look so cute in their China silky clothes. Over all things couldn't have been better.
We have had such a good year. I can't wait to see how 2009 turns out. The girls made it to the ball drop, I barely did and we toasted with sparkling grape juice from wine glasses. We have baby Chase to look forward to, Sean finishing his apprenticeship, paying off the van! I really am the happiest I've ever been in my whole life. Things are just so good.








1 comment:

Kim said...

Funny about the matching jammas. As soon as I saw the picture I couldn't believe HOW CUTE! I guess I am Mom...You look adorable and totally pregnant. I'm so glad you're happy and well. I miss you all. Rachel really misses the girls but the blog helps. Love you.