Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hailey designed clothes for a barbie and ken wedding




This is Hailey's design for Barbie and Ken's wedding. We framed it so we could get big bucks for it some day. I got her a bratz fashion designer kit and it should be coming in a few weeks, very exciting. Her first design is hidden away but it had boots, pants and a shirt all designed by Hailey. Then she found similar clothes of hers and wore them to school the next day. She is going to rule the world I tell you. And her first day of school outfit was too cute and perfect for her personality. Mom did buy her the outfit but there were stretch pants with it, and those are not an option for my children. Even if I liked them, my girls will not wear them!








1 comment:

Kim said...

Big bucks, indeed. That veil is priceless.