Sunday, February 17, 2008

The first week in Feb was over 40 degrees!!!!






Trent went on the baby swing for the first time. We were very excited it was over 40 degrees, so we cleaned out our cars and played outside with the kids. He wasn't sure at first, but then he liked it! It's funny how Hailey didn't go on a swing till she was much older, Kayla was a little younger than Hailey and Trent is 6 months. The youngest ones get so much more excitement as babies.
Right now he has an ear infection and is not taking the medicine well at all. The girls said I should take it so he can get it in my milk. I wonder.... The other excitement we've been having is swimming! We bought a pool pass at a somewhat local hotel and have gone swimming 4 times just this week. Yesterday we were at the pool for 2 hours and I cannot believe how good Trent was. Hailey swims like a fish if she's wearing floaties, but is TERRIFIED if she isn't wearing them. Kayla, the one who was born in the water, will not attempt to swim at all. You have to hold her or she will stay on the stairs. I haven't gotten to take pictures yet, I was alone with the kids except the last time we went, but I will bring my camera next time and post some. I love the water!!!!!!! I feel like I'm on vacation every time we go, it recharges me. As I re-read this I realize how much I ramble and am very sorry. I think I need to get out more! Kurt is coming over this week and will get some grown-up time YEAH!

2 comments:

Kim said...

It's probably not a good sign but, I didn't think it sounded like rambling at all! The pool sounds like a blast. You've convinced me to sign Rachel up for swim lessons at the YMCA. Sorry to hear about Trent's ears but the good news is he still looks so happy and sweet. Good to hear from you again!

Kim said...

It's the first week of MARCH! Give me something to work with here. You need a new post!