Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Birthday parties galour!





Well I read that my sweet little niece Rachel had 2 birthday parties in a week, and so did we! First on Mom's birthday I had my kids party for family. It went pretty well, the kids made out quite well on presents and everyone ate well I think. We had 6 cakes!! I made a Boston Creme Pie and Carrot Cake for Mom and John. Then a chocolate car cake for Trent (this one came out way better) funfetti cupcakes for Hailey, ice cream cake for Kay kay and my little brother in-laws girlfriend Lucy( she's a doll) made a castle cake pink with sparkles. Wow! We had chicken, pork loin and veggie burgers with all different salads, thank you Mom, Joanne and myself. The kids got the coolest toys. Hailey even said the other day, if we couldn't go to the park it would be okay because she had really cool birthday presents to play with. That is not like Hailey at all. Kurt also brought his face paint and painted our faces, mine too! They came out so cute!
So the following morning was Archers birthday. So we grabbed Dad and headed to Mass. We were so tired, but we had to get there on time too because they had their party planned first and I had to throw mine in the same weekend. We ate and play and Rob, Kurt and I played Rockband. It was so fun, but Rob had to play drums or guitar, Kurt on guitar or bass and me singing or we just plain sucked. Sean ended up falling asleep on the couch after Trent fell asleep on him while playing ball with the kids. What a psycho baby! Anyway, I didn't get enough good pictures at his party to post so I suck, but hopefully Rob will post them for us.


2 comments:

Kim said...

Seven cakes?! Wow. You certainly know how to celebrate. (That car cake is darling!) Wish soooo much we could have been there. As it was I was barely HERE (with the meds from my teeth and all) but it looks like a blast of a party.

You're our "Mom" in the making...parties, parties, parties!

We miss you.

Unknown said...

I started putting some of the various photos we have on-line, and even updated my blog! Here is the link to the photos from your parties.
http://picasaweb.google.com/atras126/AugustBirthdays